October 31, 2013

Tower Garden® Farm At Boys and Girls Club in Memphis: PART 1



Tower gardens are my of my new favorite hobbies and a fantastic part of my Juice Plus+ business! Juice Plus and Tower Garden are partners in stopping the crime of processed foods and lack of nutrition.

About
Trainees at the Boys & Girls Club Technical Training Center are working with community partners to grow, produce and market products at local storefronts and farmers markets in Memphis.
Description

The Memphis Area Boys & Girls Club Technical Training Center is the one and only location in the country that provides job training and workforce development for students ages 16-21. Hard skills that are offered include: Culinary Arts, Logistics and Automotive. Soft skills training is also offered to every student at the Technical Training Center (e.g. customer service training, effective communication, time management, money management, resume' writing, cover letter writing, interviewing skills, professional dress & hygiene, computer skills, punctuality, etc.).

If I remember right Tower Garden donated a bunch of towers to these kids who are using them to grow fresh food and then selling then produce, cooking with it - you name it. More details to come tomorrow. Those of us at Juice Plus & Tower Garden work hard to spread the healthy word and make it available to everyone. We spread the word, share good health with friends and family and build life long relationships with our clients in the process. One of our great success stories comes to you from Memphis. Tower Garden donated a bunch of towers to the kids at the Boys and Girls club and the results have been amazing. 


Tower Gardens are an important part of my Juice Plus+ business and I hope you will check them out further on my website - admittedly this is  my 5th attempt at a post today but the Internet simply is not cooperating. So we will say this is Part 1 of a 2 Part post. Join me tomorrow for more about this great story about the Boys & Girls club in Memphis and what Tower Gardens can do for you.



So what is a Tower Garden? It's a perfect way to put a farmer’s market on your back porch. Find out more here: akorteshares.towergarden.com


Tower Garden® is a state-of-the-art vertical aeroponic growing system. It’s perfect for rooftops, patios, balconies, terraces—just about any relatively sunny place outside.What I like best about my Tower Garden is that it is simple enough for children to use and easy enough to maintain that even someone like me, with Chronic Lyme disease and chronic pain is able to use it. Plus it's the fastest and funnest way to grow non-GMO produce. "From Tower to Table" - you control it all and you can grow up to 20 different plants, flowers and herbs on one single tower. If you rent as I do it's no problem - it's soiless and uses about 1/10 of the space and water needed for traditional gardening so it's sustainable! Please post questions and supportive comments in the comments section below. If you're seriously interested in finding out how to get one for yourself or even how to start your franchise as I did with Juice Plus+ so you can share good health with fruits and vegetables and Tower Gardens please get in touch soon. I have room for dedicated motivated self starters on my team. Only serious applicants please. This has been a huge huge part of my health success this year I can assure you, which is why I share it here with all of you. Imagine what it could do to help you build health and wealth. Don't assume you have no time to do this kind of work until we talk. Starting your own franchise could be the most rewarding thing you've ever done. 


Invest in your health, wellness, and happiness - nobody is going to do it for you! 

So check back tomorrow for more about the Gardens to Groceries program in Memphis and bear with me while I battle against the Internet demons who have plagued me lately - it must be Halloween! Hope you are all enjoying the day and night of ghosties and goblins, checking your kids candy and promoting a non GMO Halloween! We have to start somewhere. But together we have more power then we realize. Have a wonderful evening friends. Much Peace, Audrey

akortesharesjuiceplus.com
akorteshares.towergarden.com

No comments: