December 12, 2013

Friends I am so sorry for my absence!


Howdy folks - as many of you know I have chronic Lyme disease. I have been stuck in Lyme purgatory as I call my flare ups, and it's been a hell of a week. Looking forward to getting some treatment in January despite the fact that it is a living hell to go through. And thank you to everyone for all your patience and support. I missed my blogs and my community here. But I was too sick to even answer the phone or get online. Tomorrow please tune in for information on the MAY DAY PROJECT which I just learned about - a gathering in Washington D.C. for a Lyme protest and community events about Lyme to raise awareness and remember we are all strong, all warriors and none of us is alone. Hope to have all the details, links and stuff for you tomorrow. It should pretty awesome. Trying to get representatives from all 50 states to show up. Who's in? Let's do this folks. We all know it's important. Bring the battle to the capital and raise your voice and your spirits! That's all for now but join me tomorrow for a real post from BETWEEN HEALTH & WEALTH AVENUES - I am back and ready for action! Much Love! Wishing you happiness, healthiness and epic amounts of hopefulness until we meet again. Peace, Audrey






If you have not yet read my post abou mindfulness when battling Lyme check it out! It actually really helped me this past week and I was glad I had written it 24 hrs before all hell broke loose! LOL http://akorteshares.blogspot.com/2013/12/mindfulness-lyme-full-ness.html



No comments: