September 30, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen... we are experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the delay. Refreshments are available in the lobby. Thank you for your patience...




Ladies and gentlemen... we are experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the delay. Refreshments are available in the lobby. Thank you for your patience...


Hi my friends - I am sorry to say the show is delayed but it will go on! I lost my web access earlier so I couldn't access the page to work on this. I just got back online again after hours without access to my blog. My phone is not for blogging people, I'm just old fashioned I guess. Lol. So I have some pictures and tunes for you to enjoy while you wait for "Fast times at RidgeLyme High" which will be posted in the morning now. Apologies for the inconvenience but the show has not been canceled, it has been delayed 

We apologize for the delay (at least you aren't standing in a hot crowded venue waiting for the show to begin... this is way better then when you go to a concert that starts hours after it's supposed to. Right?)


Please enjoy a song and some photos from past performances which are available for purchase in the  lobby.. and please no matter how frustrated you are don't turn around and say goodbye... don't you know things will change. Things WILL go your way.



 I'm hoping that you can hold on?



Can you hold on? 



Hold on (for one more day)







Ladies and gentlemen... we are experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the delay. Refreshments are available in the lobby. Thank you for your patience...We appreciate your patience and will be with you as soon as possible... WE appreciate your patience.


 CAN YOU HOLD ON? 


HOLD ON (for one more day)


THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE! HOLD ON (FOR ONE MORE DAY) 





HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NIGHT MY FRIENDS! Peace, Audrey. 




Y'ALL COME BACK NOW,YA HEAR?




































This is a test... this is only a test!













No comments: